How to Apply
During the application window, use our online application portal to complete and submit an application.
Students interested in attending must submit an application during the application window. The application window for all secondary schools of choice closes January 31. Some schools may reopen their application following Spring Break for enrollment through a waitlist if space is available. We strongly encourage students to apply during the application window.
If there are more applicants than seats available, selection of students will be by lottery drawing of applicants, followed by a student and parent conference with administration, school staff and students.
Please carefully read the information in this section to determine if our school is a good fit for you. Your name will be placed in the lottery only if you commit to all requirements and submit any requested documents.
How to Apply Using SchoolMint
- Go to https://highlineschools.schoolmint.net/signin
- Create an account using an email address or mobile phone number. After providing basic guardian and student information, save and/or submit your application.
- If you cannot finish an application in one sitting, click "Save Progress," and resume the application at any time.
Application Timeline for 2024-25
- October 2: Application opens
- December 13: Centralized High School Transitions Event
- January 31: Application closes for most schools
- February 1: Schools begin reviewing applications
- March 1: Lottery
- March 4: Lottery results posted online
- March 8: PSSC application closes
- March 11: Waitlists and applications begin to reopen for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Program at Seahurst, Maritime and WELS.
- March 29: Final student date to confirm acceptance
- May 17: Application reopens for PSSC programs with space available
Applications for 2023-24 School Year
- Applications/waitlists remain open for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Program at Seahurst, Maritime.