ParentVUE & StudentVUE
ParentVUE lets parents and guardians view their child’s assignments, grades and attendance, and review student information. You will be able to see records for all your children at any Highline school with a single login.
StudentVUE gives students easy access to assignments, grades and attendance.
Online Verification is required every year to ensure your information is up to date. This includes your phone number, email address, mailing address and student health information.
Enrollment for Highline Public Schools is done online. Please enroll through ParentVUE, our online portal for families.
ParentSquare is a family engagement and communication tool designed to keep families informed and encourage engagement and connection across Highline.
ParentVUE and ParentSquare are tools we encourage you to use to support your student’s learning. Think of ParentVUE as a tool you use to view and update records. Think of ParentSquare as the place you go to engage with teachers and staff.
In ParentSquare you can connect with teachers and school staff:
- Send and receive messages from the school via email, text or mobile app
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Direct message teachers, staff and principals
- Share pictures and files
- See calendar items
- Sign up for conferences
- Participate in group messages
In ParentVUE you view enrollment records and progress:
- See attendance records
- Annually verify contact information, emergency contacts and health information (a process called online verification)
- Review academic progress and grades
- Check class schedules and course history
- See graduation requirements and status
- Translate information into your preferred language
- See records for all your children at any Highline school with a single login
We use automated telephone calls, emails, and text messages to share emergency and education-related information with our families. The messages that you receive from us are not for marketing, commercial or political purposes. By providing your contact information, you consent to receive automated messages. You also agree to provide us with updated contact information when any of the information changes. If you prefer not to receive phone calls, text messages or emails, please contact your school office. Please remember, we need to be able to reach you in case of an emergency.