All Highline Public Schools eleventh- and twelfth-grade students are invited to join the 2020 Pacific Northwest Education and Workforce Summit on Thursday, April 30. Students will get connected with local businesses, education, career partners and leaders in our community. They will also learn about current education and workforce trends, and hiring best practices.
2020 PNW Education and Workforce Summit
Thursday, April 30
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Steps to register:
- Click the "Register button below the graphic on the right side.
- In the "Not a member?" box, click the text that says "Click here to continue..."
- Under "Pricing," select "Education & Workforce Summit ($0.00)"
- Input your…
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (school email addresses are acceptable)
- Name of your school in the "Company Name" field
- Select the "Save Changes" button in the bottom right
- Select the "Next" button in the bottom middle
- Select the "Next" button again
Once registered, use the link provided in the "Confirmation" box to access the Virtual Summit. A confirmation email was also sent to the email address provided and you can find the link there as well.
- Mayor Dana Ralph, City of Kent
- Mary Fertakis, Education Consultant
- Dr. Susan Enfield, Superintendent, Highline Public Schools
- Eileen Aprais, Seattle Goodwill
- Dale Bright, Laborers Local 242
- Jonathan Toledo, Highline High School Senior
- AA Asphalting
- Green River College
- Neighbors Relocation Services
- PCL Construction Services, Inc
- Port Jobs
- Seattle Colleges
- Seattle Goodwill
- Southside Argonauts
- US Army